Time & Self-Management
Anybody who wants to improve their usage of time and accomplish more in the working day.
Participants will learn:
- Better organization of time
- Prioritization of activities for more effective results
- Completing important work on time
- Directing your efforts towards doing the right things
- Set clear goals and objectives
- Work styles
- The Pareto Principle
- Key performance areas
- Core time concept
- Planning to meet objectives
- Effective delegation
- Personal organization
The workshop runs over two days.
Learning is facilitated through individual and group exercises.