All management and supervisory personnel.
Participants will learn to:
- Be able to develop and motivate employees – a core management skill
- Give regular and constructive feedback on performance
- Help staff build on their strengths and achieve their potential
- Learn the key goals and benefits of the review process
- Learn how to prepare, manage and follow-up on the performance review
- Understanding the purpose of performance reviews
- Preparing for the review
- Managing the review
- Following up on the review
The above are the four main sections of the course – these are however broken up into many subsections.
The workshop runs over one or two days – depending and what needs to be covered and the experience of the delegates.
Learning is facilitated through exercises and role plays.