In the rapidly changing world of work, organizations need to take a step back and consider their Human Capital. The largest investment an organization makes is in the people they employ and having the right people, with the right skills, knowledge and behavior and retaining them is what sets an organization apart from its competition.
The four most challenging human resource issues that organizations face in order to optimize their workforce are retention, development, selection and transition. We offer solutions to assist organizations with these.
We can assist you in the following areas:
- Development of Personnel policies and a Supervisor’s personnel resource manual
- Remuneration systems
- Develop and conduct employee surveys
- Counseling/coaching training
- Development of recruitment/selection programs
- Development of succession plans
- Develop job specifications and role clarifications
- Develop a competency framework
- Analysis and modification of work behavior
- Training needs analysis, learning and development
- Job redesign
- Consulting on employee personnel issues – hiring, termination, discipline and performance evaluation
- Create or update Employee handbooks
- Development of a performance management solution
Human Resource Framework
The above framework illustrates the different aspects in human resource management and how they interact. We can offer solutions on all these levels to ensure the optimum levels of performance for your organization.